Finance Associate for Congressional Race in Central Texas
Seeking applicants for Finance Associate for a fast-paced congressional campaign.
Looking for a motivated, multi-tasking individual who works well with others.
• Serve as the campaign Finance Associate and fundraising support for the candidate.
• Assist in the execution of a fundraising plan.
• Manage call time with the candidate.
• Assist with management of Finance Committee for the campaign.
• Plan and staff fundraising events.
• Research donor prospects.
• Generate call sheets and staff call time.
• Staff finance meetings and travel.
• Track contributions and calls in database.
• Run weekly call time reports.
• Maintain donor database.
• Merge and print thank you letters.
• Bachelor's degree minimum.
• 1-2 years experience in political or non-profit realm.
• Demonstrated understanding of political fundraising, and the state and federal election process, including contribution limit guidelines.
• Exceptional organizational, writing and analytical skills.
• Highly skilled in building relationships with individuals.
• Knowledge of NGP or other finance software.
• Ability to work from home and travel as needed.
• Strong communication, research, & interpersonal skills.
• Past finance experience in a similarly-sized campaign a bonus.
• Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Women, people of color, persons with disabilities and LGBTQ individuals are
highly encouraged to apply.
• Interested candidates should send their resume and references to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.